Gap Inc. was founded in 1969 by Donald and Doris Fisher in San Francisco, California, with a single store and a handful of employees. Today, we're one of the world's largest specialty retailers, with fiscal 2004 revenues of $16.3 billion.
Gap Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories and personal care products for men, women, children and babies under the Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy brand names. Gap brand includes Gap, GapKids, babyGap, GapBody, and Gap Outlet.
We have world headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, product development offices in New York City and distribution operations and offices coordinating sourcing activities around the globe.
This is a community for those who work for Gap Inc. and/or love its brands, Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy. We do have closed membership to ensure that those who hate our brands don't join and post negative things. To join, click the link on the top of the page. I will look at your journal and probably add you. I'm not picky, but do have an interesting personality, good taste, decent grammer, and a fun, clean-cut style.
1. Do not make an entry that is off topic. If it is off topic, I will delete it.
2. Do not make an entry that says, "I really want some friends, add me!" That is annoying.
3. You can advertise other communities here, as long as it is related in some way.
4. Respect everybody or you'll be banned. No hating between brands.
5. If you post pictures, please keep them on subject and always put them in an LJ-CUT.
6. HAVE FUN!